- Certification Workshops in Call Center Management, Quality Assurance and Workforce Management will equip you with the skill set that you need to improve your center's performance and lead to your professional certification. Workshops take place on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Access to 2-Day Symposium on Thursday and Friday is included with your participation in our certification workshops.
- Benchmarking: All students participate in our call center benchmarking survey. Results provides your company with a snapshot of your call center vs. industry peers.
- Networking Breakfasts and Breaks: Get to know your peers throughout the week with continental breakfasts, coffee breaks and afternoon snacks.
- Lodging: Registration to the Certification Workshops includes your lodging at the NYNY Hotel in Las Vegas.
Call Center Campus Symposium: November 8-9, 2012
- Industry-Leading Keynote Speakers: Listen to thought-provoking speakers share how their companies implemented successful programs that focus on achieving excellence and improving customer service.
- Learning Sessions: Customer Satisfaction, Agent Satisfaction, Social Media, Metrics, Technology and more
- “Hot Topic” Roundtable Discussions: Share business challenges, approaches and best practices on a number of hot topics with your peers.
- Networking Reception: Enjoy complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres while networking.
- Awards Ceremony: 2012 Top 100 Call Center Contest Winners
- Networking Breakfasts and Breaks: Get to know your peers throughout the week with continental and buffet breakfasts, coffee breaks and afternoon snacks.
- Lodging: Registration to the Symposium includes your lodging at the NYNY Hotel in Las Vegas.
Call Center Campus Symposium
Call Center Management: $2450
Quality Assurance: $1450
Workforce Management: $1450
Preferred Partner Discount: Center of Excellence Members 15% off.
Online Contact Form | 800.214.8929 Ext. 1