Call center managers who wish to implement best practices and attain world-class performance in their industry can call upon us to assess and certify their call centers. Our rigorous certification process has the advantage of referencing all performance goals to our best practice database of thousands of call centers. Thus, you will be compared against performance levels that will show your competitive position, not just force you to adhere to an arbitrary standard.
We compare your performance with a statistically valid sample of call centers in your industry segment. This discovery process focuses on 40-Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
We review relevant processes and the center's enabling technology
Our carefully structured agenda allows our experts to provide maximum benefit
Complete findings and recommendations for improvement
Call Center Certification Process
- The process is based strictly on a quantitative approach, as compared to a qualitative approach where most performance issues depend upon the judgment of an auditor.
- It begins with a thorough statistical comparison between the call center striving to be certified and a group of similar call centers in the same industry sector.
- We use a "balanced score-card" approach that balances cost-related metrics against metrics which correlate with quality.
- Our analysis relies completely on statistical methods of performance benchmarking that pinpoint areas of high performance, and quantify gaps in areas of low performance.
- Ours is the only certification, which is academically based, and which uses established scientific methods to measure the attainment of certifiable best practices standards.