The BenchmarkPortal and Symmetrics live webinar entitled “iBenchmark - Latest Innovation in Call Center Benchmarking Technology” will be available by registering here - iBenchmark Webinar Registratrion.
iBenchmark, is an automated benchmarking product that puts patented technology and advanced processes to work for people who manage contact centers, providing benchmarking reports every month without the aggravation of manually finding and inputting a long list of metrics.
Participating centers receive easy-to-install software that transmits their ACD metrics securely and automatically to BenchmarkPortal's database, the largest in the world of contact center metrics. Managers are then able to access a series of useful, benchmark-related reports via their own, password-protected area of BenchmarkPortal's website.
The service includes time each month with a BenchmarkPortal certified expert, who is trained to help interpret the benchmarking results and guide managers through a process of discernment, decision-making and execution of improvement initiatives. This includes tracking the company’s metrics and calculating improvements in terms of costs, quality and customer satisfaction. In this way, iBenchmark will become a valued management tool on a continuing basis.
In this webinar, you will learn how iBenchmark will:
- Greatly improve customer service and pinpoint areas of potential cost savings
- Provide monthly reports comparing your center's metrics to the industry and averages over a one-year period
- Help you determine the competitive impact of improvements in metrics before you invest time and money (using the interactive "Sandbox Tool")
- Uncover performance gaps compared with the industry
- Point toward issues with people, processes, technology
- Quantify and monetize gaps to show impact
- Assist with decision-making and provide management with insights
- Provide basis for improvement roadmaps and goal setting
- Become a key element in your manager’s toolbox
- Provide hard evidence of value you bring to the enterprise
Monitoring call center performance on a monthly basis allows managers to make decisions and select improvement initiatives that will have measurable impact on the financial and operational performance of the contact center.
Join the CEO of BenchmarkPortal, Bruce Belfiore, as he explains how automated benchmarking can help you and your center. He will be joined by Chris Rouse of Symmetrics, creator of the secure software that powers iBenchmark. Chris will highlight the benefits of automation and the importance to management of accurate, timely data.
Register here for BenchmarkPortal’s complimentary webinar on Thurs., May 31, 2012 at 10am PT/11am MT/12pm CT/1pm ET.