● Uncovers performance gaps compared with the industry
● Points toward issues with people, processes, technology
● Gaps can be quantified and monetized to show impact
● Assists with decision-making and provides management with valuable insights
● Provides basis for improvement roadmaps and goal setting
● Key element in manager’s toolbox
● Produces hard evidence of value brought to the enterprise by the contact center
● Have years of contact center experience
● Are recognized leaders, instructors and authors
● Provide monthly updates via WebEx-style conference call
● Are available for on-site assistance
● Provide just the right level of support for managers’ individual needs
● Can demonstrate savings and ROI - even EPS calculations
BenchmarkPortal will provide call centers with the iBenchmark data connector that allows the ACD (and eventually IVR and Workforce Management Systems) to automatically encrypt and transmit metrics to BenchmarkPortal's secure database. To do this, BenchmarkPortal partnered with Symmetrics, creator of proven software that is simple to install and which makes the transfer of data easy and secure. Currently iBenchmark is available for Nortel, Avaya and Cisco ACDs. Connectors for other ACDs will be made available during the course of 2012. A series of useful reports turns your metrics into rich management information that will allow you to monitor your competitive performance and make important decisions on improvement initiatives for your center.
BenchmarkPortal has been the trusted repository of confidential contact center data for over a decade. BenchmarkPortal takes their responsibility in this regard very seriously. The software developed with partner Symmetrics Business Intelligence maintains and enhances this tradition of data security.