- The new technology has not been optimized to make full and best use of the features provided.
- Prior capabilities of the old technology have not been included or accounted for.
- More complex user routines may be required to produce desired results.
- Changes to Customer participation have been overlooked and/or not communicated.
- Existing processes must be “retrofitted” to accommodate changes in technology processes.
- “Enterprise Solutions” may be cost effective, but “One size may not fit all”.
- Business cases may be overstated and Technology dollars saved may simply be shifted to Contact Center resource dollars, or worse, ignore Customer defection implications.
Executive level support is clearly critical in establishing a place for you at the decision table and you and your team in the design sessions. User and design requirements are the single most essential aspect of Solution Design.