Happy New Year! Kick-start 2014 with workshops that help attendees Increase Customer Service & Performance at their center.
Quality Assurance Certification: Live Online
2 1/2 Hours Each Day
11am PT / 2pm ET
- Creating a Quality Assurance Strategy
- Positive Culture, Behaviors and Definitions
- Quality Assessment Forms
- Service vs. Compliance
- Call Monitoring Process
- Evaluation Frequency
- Art of Coaching
- Time Management
- Reward & Recognition Methods
- Review the role, responsibilities, and characteristics of an “ideal” coach.
- Match management expectations of using call center metrics and the impact on agent performance.
- Perform a gap analysis to identify what you have versus what you want in terms of agent performance.
- Examine successful verbal communication techniques.
- Compare and contrast the needs of new stars, rising stars, super stars, and falling stars.
- Create a strategic plan for all levels of performers to include team building, retention, and motivation.
- Practice and Application: Review the performance for five agents.
- Practice and Application: Create a coaching plan to sustain and/or improve performance for each agent.